Due to COVID19 restrictions, Spectators are not permitted at our equestrian events at FHI. Before you attend any FHI event please read the Travel Guidelines from the CDC.
Fair Hill International continues our mission of developing equestrian athletes from green beginners through gold medalists. We run recognized and unrecognized horse trials, derby crosses, schoolings, clinics, endurance and driving events.
Our Mission Statement:
To conduct and promote amateur and professional equestrian competitions, clinics, and special events to develop Eventing, Combined Driving and Endurance Riding from beginner through national and international levels, consistent with governing standards and with responsible care for safety, the environment, and sportsmanship.
The participants and spectators at our events are the customers you want. We will partner with you to show off what you have to offer. During the course of a competition weekend we host up to 350 riders. These riders each have grooms and some host their owners and trainers. This means that your brand will potentially reach a range of 800 to 1000 people at events. We host 8 events per year lasting one to three days.
You will be featured on our website and social media as a supporter of the sport these folks care deeply about. We will include information about our sponsors in Fair Hill communications as we lead up to an event.
Sponsorships will be for the entire year and encompass all the Fair Hill International competitions: in a typical year, three USEA Recognized Horse Trials, three Unrecognized Starter Horse Trials, the Elk Creek Combined Driving Event and the Foxcatcher Endurance Ride.
$1000 Exclusive Sponsorships
- Show Office Sponsor Banner
- Start Box Sponsor Banner
- Finish Line Sponsor Banner
- Show Jump/Cones Arena Sponsor Banner
- Cross Country Pinnies Sponsor (Sponsor will have their logo/name visible on each competitor’s bib)
- Results Page Sponsor (Sponsor logo to be the actual button on the website where you click to get to the results page)
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
- Dressage Ring Sponsor Banner – $500
- Cross Country Fences and Marathon Hazard Sponsor Banner
- $525 (for multi-fence complexes and high-profile hazards)
- $250 (for all other fences and hazards)
- Competitor Packet Envelopes Sponsor – $250
- Sponsor will supply 1500 12×14 envelopes printed with their logo.
- Trailer Parking Banner – $250
- Multiple banners will be displayed at the parking area entrance.
Each of the above-named sponsorships will include:
Online & Social Media Presence
- Sponsor Logo on FHI Website
- Your brand’s logo will be displayed on our Sponsorship Page of the FHI website with a direct link to your brand s website. Sponsor to supply the logo design to Fair Hill International.
- Social Media and Email Blast Shout-Outs leading up to and during competitions. Fair Hill International utilizes Facebook and Instagram as the main social media platforms.
- Public Address Announcements – The announcer will periodically recognize sponsors throughout the cross-country phase of horse trials and at other times throughout the competitions.
- Banners and Signs – The sponsor banner will be posted at all competitions. Sponsor will provide the banner or sign following the specs provided by Fair Hill International.
- Distribution of Promo Materials – $250
- Online Program Ad – Business card size $50