2021 STARTER HORSE TRIALS ENTRY FORMS
- $130 (Pony Club or 4-H – $105). Refunds: before closing, less $15 office fee; after closing, no refund. $25 Late fee for entries postmarked after closing.
- Stabling is available at $40 per horse per night (includes 1 bale of straw). Extra straw is available for purchase with one week advance notice. (Please note: The use of shavings is prohibited.)
- Cross Country: Safety Vests and helmets are required. Medical Armbands are recommended.
- No Standing Martingales. Antigrazing reins are permitted
- Dressage: No Pelhams or Kimberwicks.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM AND PAYMENT
NOTE: There is a time limit for completing this process. Be sure to have all information before beginning. If you exceed the time allowed, you will need to start over.
Any Horse Trials-related questions should be emailed to the Horse Trials secretary, Mary Coldren, at ColdrensCorner@gmail.com
Horse Trials take place near the Cecil County Fair Grounds located on Rt 273 (between Rt 213 & Gallaher Rd)
If you are using your GPS, plug the following address in: 4640 Telegraph Rd, Elkton, MD 21921